Treasure Blue - Test Blog

Treasure Blue


This last weekend (March 1st) was the soft Grand Opening at Newburgh Vintage Emporium.  As I watched many of the other vendors move stuff in, I realized I am light in my 10x10 space.  I need to take advantage of every square inch.  So I added more things...
 
 
I am looking forward to seeing what the grand opening is going to bring since this was a soft opening and the parking lot was constantly packed. 

If you haven’t made it out & you are in the area, you should make a pit stop in.  There is so many great vendors & lots of great items.

 

The place was hopping the entire weekend.  I am so excited to see what the future holds for this wonderful place. 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of really fun stuff.  I am in good company with top notch vendors bringing their A game. 

So over the last couple of days I’ve been working on a few pieces of furniture for the booth.  I have a basement & garage full that needs a little attention. 

One of the items was this cute little table.  Nothing about this table was good except for the bones.

 
 

I really love the legs and the detail.  I wanted to give it just a little color to put some pep in its step.

 


I started out painting it antique white and then put 2 coats of Treasure from the DecorArt line.  I distressed it and then used the Amber wax from Maison Blanche!!

 
 


I think it is super cute & will hopefully brighten someone’s day. 

~ Lynn 

 

 

2 comments

  1. amazing transformation Lynn! I really have to bite the bullet and try some chalk paint!

    Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl!! You should try it, so easy to use...

      Delete

Back to Top