Lobster/clam pasta in a garlic butter white wine sauce recipe - Test Blog

Lobster/clam pasta in a garlic butter white wine sauce recipe

Lobster & clams over angel hair pasta
in a garlic butter white wine sauce


Doesn't everyone have leftover lobster & clams!?!  Hmm probably not, but we did..and lots of it.

I recently turned 40 and we did a lobster/clam bake which you can read about here.  My wonderful husband outdid himself and bought an abundance of seafood for the crowd (rather have too much than not enough...).   I was ok with it because I knew just what I wanted to make with the leftovers.


Lobster/clam pasta in a garlic butter white wine sauce.  It is my little thrown together concoction.

By the way..  You don't have to have the clams in it or you can even add other cooked seafood.  It is what we had leftover.  The lobsters had already been steamed, but the leftover clams we steamed the next day.



I also love mushrooms so I added mushrooms this time to the recipe...


You can use any good cooking wine that you choose.  I choose one of my favorite white wines (and I might, just might had to test it before using)




My ingredients - 

Lobster Meat cut up in chunks
Clams out of shell
Mushrooms - rinsed & dried
Salted Butter
White Wine
3 Garlic Gloves minced
1/2 lemon
Tarragon (fresh)
Parsley (fresh)
Parmesan Cheese
Pasta

Preparation:

  • Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.

  • In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and saute' mushrooms; set aside 

  • In the medium saucepan, melt butter (1/2 stick) over medium low heat; add garlic and cook until tender, add about 1/2 cup of wine, ½ lemon juice squeezed into saucepan. Add tarragon (I like the taste so I added about ½ teaspoon chopped up). Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.

  • Increase heat to medium high and then add your lobster, clams & mushrooms to saucepan and cover; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on low to medium heat until everything is nice and warm.

  • Put pasta in a large serving bowl, spoon sauce over the top (adding butter if needed), add lobster/clams mixing in with the pasta; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired. 


Enjoy!!

Much love, peace & happiness
~Lynn

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Lynn, I'm on my way! What a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to hit the seafood market, now I'm craving lobster!...That looks wonderful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, this sounds like just the thing for dinner tonight. I love lobster but don't make it much because of how pricy it is. I need to splurge for this recipe, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna it was to die for honestly. You could use just about any type of seafood...shrimp would be good as well. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lynn! I'm stopping over from Let's Get Real. I love all of the fresh ingredients you use in this dish. You have created a spectacular recipe perfect for my next at-home date night with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you stop by!! Such a great & easy recipe...I hope you enjoy it with your husband :)

      Delete

Back to Top