French Side Table Makeover - Test Blog

French Side Table Makeover

Hello my beauties!!

I seriously can't believe it is almost November!!  Where does the time go?  But, it is my favorite time of the year... Thanksgiving!  

Before that though we get to celebrate Halloween!  My girls are still not into the creepy stuff...soon though.  

Today I am showing you this cute little side table I made over.  

I of course forgot to take a "good" before picture....story of my life!

 Before I started I took the hardware off and filled the holes because I was just going to be using a single knob. 

Cute lil table that needed... something!

I decided it needed to be a little frenchy!



I put a coat of wrought iron.
Special manufactured bead watches
I made a vinyl cut out of the stencil from my Silhouette Cameo.  The stencil is from The Graphics Fairy.
 I transferred it to my Silhouette file on my computer, made a few changes and made the cut.

I placed my letters and then painted over the entire table with Magnolia.



The drawer needed something special to go with the top of this beauty....
I pulled the vinyl letters off, sanded and distressed...


And, then she got a complete wax in clear! 


I hope you have a Happy Halloween....



~ Lynn


5 comments

  1. Lovely table - I really like what you did to it. Very very french...
    Have a Happy Halloween.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Lynn. Another great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got an OAK table for $5 (is that right?) It looks FABULOUS!
    Is that Cavallini paper that you lined the drawer with? I sure wish there was a Hobby Lobby near me.
    Not even in the State of Oregon, I don't think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $5 at a yard sale :) Thank you. I did use Cavallini paper.. I love my Hobby Lobby. Happy New Year Mary!

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful! Would you mind helping me? I just purchased the silhouette Cameo and would love to recreate a similar effect but I don't have the faintest idea where to begin. Thank you and congrats on such a lovely piece!! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top