Tweaks to our bedroom PART 2 - Test Blog

Tweaks to our bedroom PART 2

I am getting really close to revealing the changes we made to our bedroom.  In the meantime I wanted to show you a few of the other makeovers I did before revealing the entire room. 

The next makeovers I forgot :( to take before pictures.  I just started painting and was done before I knew it.
My side of the bed... I also had a dark night stand.  I had painted the drawers with Maison Blanche Colette.  I love the color & love how they came out...but wanted something lighter.



I found a very old cabinet hutch that really needed a ton of work.  I picked it up for $50..

It was 2 pieces..

The bottom the doors needed lots of work (the top veneer was damaged beyond repair).


So..I just took the doors off and opened it up.

The top...same thing...

There was no glass in the door.  No problem.



I had a few coffee grain sacks that I had just gotten..



 And, so I attached it from the inside and turned the top hutch into our TV cabinet!

You might have noticed a couple of stools..
The one right above I picked up at an auction for $2.50...score!


This is a stool I picked up at Target on clearance for $10.  It had a super ugly cover on it.  I took the other side of the coffee grain sack and covered it!  I love it!!

And, then a tiny sneak peek at our headboard...the reveal will come soon.


~Lynn

4 comments

  1. I love it all...I have got to get some grain sacks...I just love the rustic elegance it gives!
    Great job.
    Hugs
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karin!! I I am really loving how just the little changes I made has made a big difference...

      Delete
  2. Wow, Lynn, you have been working really hard. I love all the transformations you've made with all that tender love and care. The little stool with the grain sack covering is fantastic. I think I see peeks of fabric on the bed and maybe curtains that I think I'm really gonna love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Lynn! That is some cute work you're putting out girl. Love the coffee sack cabinet :)))

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top