Oval Side Tables - Test Blog

Oval Side Tables


I had a pair of these beautiful side tables that I picked up at Habitat for Humanity Restore sometime last winter.


I instantly feel in love with them...

I wasn't 100% sure what or where they would end up, but I knew I wanted them in my house...

I painted them a color from the Behr line called Distance.  It is a really beautiful blue color. 





I lightly distressed them, waxed them with a light brown wax and they were ready to go.  When we moved my husband's office out of our guest room....I knew instantly where they'd end up!

Of course I've changed this room around since, but they are still the side tables!!


The rug you see here was the inspiration for the color choices in this room. 

I also changed out the hardware.  When we moved the cute old little knobs were lost....and no one seems to know where they ran off to.  I just love the drop pulls I have on them now though. 


~ Lynn
 
Linking up...
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. I love these tables.....they came out great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tables and the color is fantastic. I'm such a lover of all things blue and this is a wonderful shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a find to be sure! Wow. They look wonderful re done too. Great color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They already had wire in the doors? That was lucky. Plus the hardware is super cute. Good color for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cool tables! I love the shape and their fresh new color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, I love what that color change did to those tables! They look fab!!
    Thanks for linking up to Twirl and Take A Bow! http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/11/twirl-and-take-bow-link-party-65.html
    Hugs
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top